Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One more working day, till the long weekend comes.

Can't wait for it, can't really tell what I'll be doing. Maybe, it's just going to be me-alone-time again. 

Running errands, and getting things sorted out.

Tonight weather particularly indifferent. Even so after a long refreshing shower, still can't feel the coolness of the night-dew air. 

It's as if a dark night time mixed a hint of the daytime air.

Hmm, poetic and flowery am I tonight ?

Right off shower, I got into the usual routine. Toner on the face, before applying the moisturiser. Combed my hair, and I looked down.

Looked down and asked, how are you little one down there ? A slight stingy pain while showering, sorry for the harsh sensation.

Three days went on and it has not fully healed. Guessing that it will need at least 2-3 weeks for it to completely heal.

Oh well, little one. 

Just hang on a little while, and let nature do its thing. One day, one fine day, in 2 - 3 weeks time, you will be strong again. 

Growing longer taller bigger, harder as ever. Standing proud, you shall rise again.

7 comments:

JokerPJ said...

Fear not little one, for to fear is only human... rise and rise again... until centipede becomes dragon...

lol~ get well soon... try to apply some varseline and antiseptic wound cream... hurt my depan skin once awhile... I guess they are the same... lol~

J-boy said...

haha I love the last sentence. If taken out of this context, it could be the closing of a motivational speech hahahaha :3

I wish your friend a speedy recovery!! :)

Leo Nut said...

Omg did I miss something? What happen to love rode?? O.o

ooi2009 said...

i wish it could grow ...in me ......

Chen Xing said...

@JokerPJ: Why centipede ? Lol...

@J-boy: Thank you.

@Leo Nut: Love rode when "kaboom". Healing in progress.

@ooi2009: Hahah, not for at least few more weeks.

two horns child said...

Tear? So it's common? Phuuh? Anyway...it takes few weeks? Usually it's few days only kan? What kind of tear is it? I apply Betnovate.

Chen Xing said...

@two horns child: I googled on it, and it says around 2-3 weeks to heal.

:(