Monday, August 6, 2012

If life is all about pursuing the Perfect 10, then I think that I have been looking at life from a different angle.

Perfectionist or not, in this ideal world nothing can be ideal as to what we want in mind.

Hence the reality.

What we can do, is to as close as perfect. A near to perfect relationship with someone you care & love, a near to perfect career where stress is at its minimum and workload that's manageable, or perhaps a near to perfect life - everything in order, you are happy.

As far as the above mentioned statements, most of it I have came to find an almost perfect balance. And for 1 more, though I have no problem to it, it seems that am way too attached and comfortable to it, hence it's been hurting me recently.

Oh work, oh career.

Sometimes when you are already good at what you are doing, people will tend to be on the way and bring you down.

In this particular case, it's that one single person. Irony part of it is that, that person is my manager. How sad, supposed they are with you to guide and aim for success together. Perhaps, the term "delegate" & "trust" doesn't exist.

Am still ok, as if you want me to work in isolation, then I shall adapt to it. If you want me to go in to the office and wait for instructions on that to do next, then I shall just abide with it.

But then honey, as am observing, your working style clashes with my personal working ethics. Hence, if it's for the worst, then how do expect me to follow while you "lead by example" ? It's just not right.

Honestly, am not asking for perfection but then at least be inspiring.

Ok ?

9 comments:

Danny said...

maybe it;s time to look for better offer huh?

Twohornschild said...

Hmm...that's shitty. Sometimes in order to make these people see what you see then you have to see with them and then lead them to see what you see. Ah hhaaaah...i think i just made myself burst out laughing, But anyway i think you get what i meant lah ye.

ooi2009 said...

someone showed u my picture ?!!!huh!??honestly , i really am so embarrased to meet u and the rest , coz im not hawt at all . not for ur standards

JokerPJ said...

*hugs*

you get stronger time after time...

=D

Chen Xing said...

@Danny: Nah, I think that it's just that time of the month for her.

@two horns child: Ya, I see you.

Hehe...

@ooi2009: Are you sure ? You are just being humble.

@JokerPJ: Yup. Will shopping make me stronger as well ?

JokerPJ said...

It takes your mind off matters for a while... yes!!! lollll

Chen Xing said...

@JokerPJ: Hehe...now you club so often, perhaps will bump into you next weekend ?

Pluboy2 said...

Happened to me in Home Fix...

Chen Xing said...

@Takashi: Glad that you are no longer there ?