Monday, March 14, 2011

I am feeling hungry.

I don't know why, but I am always thinking about food (other than hot hunky cute guys).

Am I overly too stress-out ? No, not really as I am in control of my work in the office.

OMG, I am slowly turning into a big-fat-fab-gay guy ?

What about what's inside, as in your emotions ? Sometimes, I admit that I am a little down but then again, I am cheerful most of the time. As much as I am being perceived as a cold dull person (appearance wise), my sense of humour is what keeping my blood warm inside. I find ways to make myself laugh.

Gosh, I am substituting love making with food. That's an obvious sign isn't it ?

When you are not hungry, you still think about it. Food, I mean and I am badly missing the late night supper session.

Slurp ! Slurp ! Yummy.

Maybe I just need to get myself a boyfriend right now.

Whatever it is, I am going to smile/laugh at least once a day. It's a therapy that I must commit, in order to live a happier life.

:-)

Can I just sing this song to my mama ? And it shall conclude the super random and making-no-sense update. Hehe...

8 comments:

kidz said...

yup yup... imagine a steak platter with all kinds of imaginable-savoury-delicious sides next to ur naked bf.. what is ur pick? which to eat?

Skyhawk said...

Yes, go get yourself one, bf and not supper.

Sam said...

How bout a BF who enjoys supper as much as you do? :D

Chen Xing said...

@kidz: Oh my tough choice. I will go for the BF first, then later on..we'll share the platter.

Aww..simply too sweet and romantic.

@Skyhawk: Longing for one quite sometime already. Too bad, getting one is not easy.

:(

@Sam Nasser: Yup.

So, any of you guys like supper as much as I do ?

Lol...

Unknown said...

what about supper ON your naked bf?

Chen Xing said...

@Justin WH: Yummy. But I don't really want him to get "dirty" or "messy".

Sam said...

I love supper actually. Never mind the weight gain if I can have something yummy in my tummy hahaha.

Chen Xing said...

@Sam Nasser: Well, a little supper every now and then won't get us fat. Don't worry.

Yummier when we are having it with someone special...

Heheh...