Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hooray ! A word that I can say right now.

I have been blogging for almost half a decade and starting a second blog seems to be a little reluctant for me. It's like having two kids, attention being divided and unfair for the other blog which until now I am still actively updating it. To be honest, I felt caged in as I am not out and revealing myself to the public in whatever entries that were being published. Although sometimes I gave readers some clues that were obvious enough for them to sense the rainbow in me. What to do, it's not that I am being afraid to come out and step into reality but then, I guess it's just not the right time yet. Taking some time to let it develop. After all, been gay nearly the most time of my life and could use a little more happy gay support that I can get out here.

Drama revolves around life, and it has taught me valuable lessons. Previously, I used to expressed out a lot of my unhappy feelings and occasionally bitched about others. That's human nature, perhaps by voicing it out I was able to release myself from the stress resulting from the drama. Yes, from high school till college. The drama never ends.

Now that I have graduated, I wonder what sort of drama I will be facing next. So, bare with me and do drop by a visit whenever possible for some life experiences sharing moment in this blog. Making a vow here to keep this blog active and obviously a safe haven for all to share their views and thoughts.

To start the ball rolling, Happy New Year and let me first share with you my experience.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments: